Saturday, 17 September 2016

LUXYOR - Feeling Fancy For A Moment


   Let me show you a cosmetic brand that is worthy. The french company Luxyor spent years of research, to find the best formula and delivered us the line "New Age". It is an anti-ageing cosmetic, which I actually still don't use, but there are two of the products which bright my skin as any other miracle, so  I use like an addicted. The rest of the band is for my mother, who is almost 50 and is quite concern about wrinkles, spots and everything about getting older. They said that the secret of this product is high concentration of "NB770", which is a natural ingredient which combines with hyaluronic acid.
These two belong to my heart: The Cleansing Gel for Face and Eyes and the Anti-Pigmentation Serum.




We have here:
 1. Targeted Action Anti-Wrinkles Night Care 
2. Anti-Aging Day and Night Serum 
3.Anti-Blemish Serum 4.Gentle Face and Eye Cleansing Gel 
5.Global Lift Day and Night Eye Serum

Official website:
http://www.luxyorcosmetiques.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment